Follow us on Twitter...
School ICT on Twitter
School ICT on Twitter
Follow us to receive up to the minute news, information, and important messages from our services. Follow the link within each tweet to navigate directly to the appropriate content page from our web site.
How to Follow School ICT Support on a web browser
- Login to you Twitter account. In the Search box, type @schoolict_
- As you type, you will be presented with a shortlist of any Twitter accounts matching your search.
- The SIS Twitter account can be identified by our Angel service logo
- Click on our account to open our Twitter page and click on the Follow button
How to follow School ICT Support on an app or mobile web (mobile.twitter.com):
- In your mobile web browser, go to http://mobile.twitter.com
- Search for the user profile @schoolict_
- Click the Follow button, just as you would on the regular website.
Sign up for Twitter
DON’T HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT?
Here’s how to sign up….
To create an account on the web:
- Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
- Enter your full name, phone number, and a password.
- Click Sign up for Twitter.
- In order to verify your phone number, you will be sent an SMS text message with a code. Enter the verification code in the box provided.
- Once you’ve clicked Sign up for Twitter, you can select a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter) — type your own or choose from the usernames suggested. You will be advised if the username you want is available.
- Double-check your name, phone number, password, and username.
- Click Create my account. You may be asked to complete a Captcha to let Twitter know that you’re human!
Note: if you’d like to sign up with Twitter using an email address, you can do so via the “Use email instead” link at the bottom of the sign up page.
Tips for picking a username:
- Your username is the name your followers use when sending @replies, mentions, and direct messages and will also form the URL of your Twitter profile page. We’ll provide a few available suggestions when you sign up, but feel free to choose your own.
- Please note: You can change your username in your account settings at any time, as long as the new username is not already in use.
- Usernames must be fewer than 15 characters in length and cannot contain “admin” or “Twitter”, in order to avoid brand confusion.
Important information about signing up with email address:
- An email address can only be associated with one Twitter account at a time.
- The email address you use on your Twitter account is not publicly visible to others on Twitter.
- The email you enter will be used to confirm your new Twitter account. Be sure to enter an email address that you actively use and have access to. Check your inbox for a confirmation email to make sure you signed up for your account correctly.