- Improve your skills
- Unlock the potential of SIMS
- Discover NEW features
- Increase efficiency
- Improve Outcomes
- UNLIMITED ACCESS INCLUDED
We view training as one of the most valuable aspects of SIMS support.
Ensuring your school staff are well trained and confident users of SIMS increases the efficiency of your school and maximises the investment you have made in your MIS platform.
To support this principle, all of our schools and academies have unlimited access to SIMS training courses within our fixed-price Annual Service Level Agreement. This approach is intended to encourage colleagues to attend as much training as they believe necessary without the worry of incurring additional costs. With other external SIMS training courses costing upwards of £200 per day per person, we are able to save our schools thousands of £’s each year and provide the convenience of training ‘on the doorstep’.
We provide a flexible training model designed to adapt to the requirements of schools.
- Key training courses are scheduled in rhythm with the school year to ensure schools have access to training when it is most relevant
- Training will be provisioned at appropriate times in conjunction with specific projects or developments. e.g. Pupil Tracking
- One to one training is provided for school specific developments
- Bespoke training can be provided to cover the particular needs of a school or an individual member of staff
- Training is mainly delivered at our own fully equipped training facility in Low Fell
- On site training can be made available where appropriate including twilight sessions for teachers.
- Less formal training can be provided via remote on-line sessions
Schools outside of our Annual Service Level Agreement are also welcome to attend any of our training courses here at the Dryden Centre. If you would like further information including details of any costs please contact us and we‘ll be delighted to help.
Our Training Venue
Located at The Dryden Centre in Low Fell, our SIMS training facility is at the heart of Education Gateshead. The centre is easily accessible from most parts of the region and has more than adequate onsite and off-site free parking available. Visitors and attendees can take advantage of the centre’s own café and refectory and request access to free Wi-Fi.
Recently refurbished, our large training room is able to accommodate up to 10 attendees with full access to a training version of SIMS. Unlimited refreshments are always on hand and lunches will be offered to attendees on full-day courses at no additional charge.
Booking a course
To book a course, simply search our online training calendar, select the course you would like to attend and follow the easy instructions. Alternatively, just give us a call on 0191 4338525 (Option 1) to check availability.