Exporting CTF Assessment Data
Creating CTF Export Files
When exporting CTF Files for your Key Stage statutory data please ensure that the appropriate CTF file type is selected for each return.
- Phonics Test Results (required for Y1 students and Y2 students re-taking the test)
- Early Years Foundation Stage Data (FSP)
Once the required option is selected, the Export CTF page is opened and you should follow the steps below:
- In the Year Taught column header, click the filter arrow and select the relevant year group
- To select all of the pupils, right click in any cell under the Destination LA/Other column and choose Select All
- Alternatively, individual pupils can be selected or deselected by holding down the CTL key while clicking anywhere on a student row
- Enter your Destination LA using the drop down list
- Click Export CTF
- Check the Export Log to ensure the correct number of students are included
- Exported files can be located in your designated CTF export folder and submitted via secure email or the DfE Secure Access website
More information regarding 2019 statutory assessment can be found on our Key Stage Assessments Help Topic. However, if you require any assistance please give us a call on 0191 433 8525 (option 1).