MIS Support HUB
Management Information Support
Complete MIS Support to Schools and Academies across the North East
|Date||Latest Message Board Items|
|For more information and support on any message board items, please contact the MIS Team on 0191 4338525 Option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|15 July||SIMS Summer 19 Upgrades are now being scheduled|
|24 June||Phonics Threshold Mark is 32. This can now be added to the Marksheet|
|05 April||Data deletion videos available in the latest release page and GDPR page|
|26 Mar||SIMS Spring 19 Upgrades are now being scheduled|
|14 Feb||The DfE Ever 6 @ Spring Census 19 report has been released|
|02 Jan||NEW : PAT Analytics tool now available. Visit our Help Topics for more information.|
|11 Dec||Have you asked to have GDPR patches to delete unneeded data?|
Search our popular help topics for the latest information and updates.
How can we help?
Thinking of offering parents the opportunity to pay for school meals, and items such as clubs, trips and uniforms online? Take a look at our article on SIMS Agora and how we can support you every step of the way.
Finding life without levels confusing? We have a range of SIMS resources that could help make sense ….call to find out more.
Want to look at ways of securely extending access to SIMS beyond the school office? Take a look at our article for options and how you can maximise your long-term investment in SIMS.
Learn more about how SIMS is working to help schools …
Coming Soon : Video Tutorials
Whether you need a quick reminder or you want to brush up your knowledge of certain areas of SIMS, our expanding range of video tutorials may be just what you are looking for.
- Short and to the point. No need to pour through manuals
- Pause and repeat as many times as needed, nothing gets missed
- Access from anywhere, anytime, from PC, tablet or mobile
- Great for visual learners. Absorb and understand processes more easily
You will also find links to the latest SIMS product videos, so take a look and find out more on how SIMS can help.
Browse our range of support videos in the Video Library
School ICT on Twitter
Follow us to receive up to the minute news, information, and important messages from our services. Follow the link within each tweet to navigate directly to the appropriate content page from our web site.
How to Follow School ICT Support on a web browser
- Login to you Twitter account. In the Search box, type @schoolict_
- As you type, you will be presented with a shortlist of any Twitter accounts matching your search.
- The SIS Twitter account can be identified by our Angel service logo
- Click on our account to open our Twitter page and click on the Follow button
How to follow School ICT Support on an app or mobile web (mobile.twitter.com):
- In your mobile web browser, go to http://mobile.twitter.com
- Search for the user profile @schoolict_
- Click the Follow button, just as you would on the regular website.
Sign up for Twitter
DON’T HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT?
Here’s how to sign up….
To create an account on the web:
- Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
- Enter your full name, phone number, and a password.
- Click Sign up for Twitter.
- In order to verify your phone number, you will be sent an SMS text message with a code. Enter the verification code in the box provided.
- Once you’ve clicked Sign up for Twitter, you can select a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter) — type your own or choose from the usernames suggested. You will be advised if the username you want is available.
- Double-check your name, phone number, password, and username.
- Click Create my account. You may be asked to complete a Captcha to let Twitter know that you’re human!
Note: if you’d like to sign up with Twitter using an email address, you can do so via the “Use email instead” link at the bottom of the sign up page.
Tips for picking a username:
- Your username is the name your followers use when sending @replies, mentions, and direct messages and will also form the URL of your Twitter profile page. We’ll provide a few available suggestions when you sign up, but feel free to choose your own.
- Please note: You can change your username in your account settings at any time, as long as the new username is not already in use.
- Usernames must be fewer than 15 characters in length and cannot contain “admin” or “Twitter”, in order to avoid brand confusion.
Important information about signing up with email address:
- An email address can only be associated with one Twitter account at a time.
- The email address you use on your Twitter account is not publicly visible to others on Twitter.
- The email you enter will be used to confirm your new Twitter account. Be sure to enter an email address that you actively use and have access to. Check your inbox for a confirmation email to make sure you signed up for your account correctly.