Welcome to Management Information Support
Complete MIS Support to Schools and Academies across the North East
Expert Solutions, Outstanding Service
Unlimited, all inclusive MIS support at a fixed price so you can avoid those nasty surprises.
Having a clear information management strategy for your school enables you to plan ahead, align your practices, make informed decisions on technology and drive efficiency.
Ensuring your employees have the appropriate skills and knowledge is key to every business, and as an MIS system sits at the heart of every school, we see SIMS training as an essential part of your MIS strategy.
No matter what your role in school, life is busy and the quicker you receive answers the little easier that life becomes. Our dedicated SIMS Support Team are here to answer your enquiries no matter how small.
Established in 1988, our MIS support service has 30 years of experience supporting schools and academies with the ever-changing and ever-growing demands for information. Having a clear information management strategy for your school enables you to plan ahead, align your practices, make informed decisions on technology and drive efficiency.
Strategy – What do we offer?
- Monitor and inform on the current and future data requirements of government & other agencies, e.g. DfE or Ofsted
- Ensuring local authority data requirements and processes are clearly identified, understood and embedded within our support service
- Provide support and guidance for your schools key information management objectives and their impact on other school strategies
- Continued monitoring of the developments in MIS software solutions and services.
- Independent advice and support in identifying the right solutions for your needs.
No matter what your role in school, life is busy and the quicker you receive answers the little easier that life becomes. When you call for help or advice about SIMS, it’s usually because you need it NOW.
So how does our SIMS support differ to many others?
Well, we don’t want you to have to log a ticket before we’ll talk to you. We don’t want you to have to explain your problem to someone who doesn’t understand SIMS. We don’t want you to have to wait for an expert to call you back and we definitely don’t want you to feel less important when you just need that little reminder.
Support – What do we offer?
- This is all we do! As a fully dedicated SIMS support team, our role is focused 100% on your MIS requirements.
- Support Desk open Mon to Thu 08:00 to 17:00 and Fri 08:00 to 16:30.
- You will only ever speak to experienced SIMS personnel.
- Every member of our team is part of our Support Desk meaning you get to the right people with no delays.
- 93% of our SIMS support calls are resolved at the first point of contact.
- We use the very best remote support tools to quickly understand, diagnose and fix your MIS problems.
- Unlimited on-site support.
- We are not just there for help with the ‘button pressing’. Our focus on education information strategy means we know why you’re pressing them too!
- Full technical support for SIMS installation, deployment, maintenance and upgrade including Microsoft SQL management
- Short-staffed? We will be delighted to help. From creating new reports to completing your school census, just give us a call.
- 24/7 incident management console to track and manage those more complex queries.
- Access the latest information, downloads and articles via our MIS Support HUB.
Ensuring your employees have the skills and knowledge to do their job is key to every business, and as an MIS system sits at the heart of every school, we see SIMS training as an essential part of your MIS strategy. However, unlike many support providers, we don’t believe training should be offered to schools only as a costly add-on, or limited to only a few sessions per year. We want our customers to to have as much access to training as they feel appropriate and to deliver this in ways that reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Training – What do we offer?
- Unlimited access to ALL training courses.
- Fully equipped training facility within easy reach of the A1(M).
- Comprehensive training scheduled to fit with the rhythm of the school year.
- Delivery of bespoke training sessions to meet specific needs of individual schools.
- One to one training delivered on site or via remote sessions.
- Short course and refresher training.
- Webinar sessions to cover product demonstrations, new functionality or timely updates on key tasks.
- Huge savings on equivalent training from the main suppliers.
We really would like schools to maximise the investment they have made over many years in their MIS platform and to make it work well for them by offering a knowledgeable and supportive consultancy service. Not just limited to SIMS, we can review your existing information processes and offer ideas and solutions that meet your needs.
And our consultancy isn’t just talk! We can review alternative software products, arrange demonstrations or even create the solution ourselves. From the implementation of existing features such as pupil interventions to the design and construction of bespoke assessment models, our consultancy offers an opportunity to make SIMS work harder and smarter for your school.
Best of all….as an SLA customer you don’t pay a penny more!
Consultancy- What do we offer?
- Unlimited, FREE consultation on any aspect of your management information needs.
- Impartial research, advice and guidance.
- Implementation support including the creation of bespoke resources and system configuration.
- How to make better use of your SIMS data.
- Implementation of new software, and both existing and new features within SIMS.
- Support for new staff and those taking on new roles and responsibilities.
- Consultancy delivered to individual sites or to groups of schools.
- We share best practice across all our customers.
Choose an MIS support provider that offers a complete
SIMS support package at a fixed price with
NO limits and NO hidden charges?