Import the latest SIMS Reports
With each SIMS upgrade Capita provide updated pre-defined reports, which will include any amendments to the software and ensure that reporting is up-to-date with your SIMS release.
To Import Reports:
- In SIMS, navigate to Reports | Import then click the Open button
- You should automatically be directed to your Sims .net folder
- Highlight PreDefined_Reports_v7188.RptDef then click Open
- All of the latest reports to import should be selected with a status of ‘Pending…’.
- Click on Import
- After a short while the list of reports will show as ‘Imported’ the screen can now be closed.
Data Collection Sheets
The DfE have removed the need to collect some ethnicity data from students, this will no longer be required for the Autumn 2018 school census.
If your school uses the Capita Pre-Defined reports above, once imported your reports will be updated. If however you have adapted the data collection report, you will need to amend your version of your data collection sheet to replicate the new DfE requirements.
What does this release include?
Full details about this update can be found in our Latest Version Guide help topic:
For further help…
If you have any questions regarding the release, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0191 4338525 (option 1) or via firstname.lastname@example.org